1. Brad Pitt. He was with Jennifer Aniston, but I didn’t speak to her. We had an eight word conversation about his hat in December, 2000. “Nice hat, Brad Pitt.” “Thank you very much.”
2. Robin Williams, March 1994. He was at the Exploratorium in SF with his kid. I was 12 and made an ass of myself.
3. Sarah Silverman (and kinda Jimmy Kimmell, but he was an asshole), 2005. She was at the Coach store. We talked for a few minutes, and she hugged me goodbye! She was super sweet.
4. Mary Lou Lord, musician, July 1999. She was busking on Newbury St. in Boston, and she let me sing a song in her microphone.
5. Rhett Miller, singer of the Old ’97s and solo artist, April 2003. He was opening for Tori Amos. He hugged me, too, but I had to ask for it. Which was fine. HE HUGGED ME.
6. Nando Parrado, survivor of the Andes flight disaster, June 2006. I interviewed him for the PSU Vanguard.